There’s nothing like a fun game of Ping Pong! If you have the space for a table, it’s a great investment. If you don’t have room for one, there are places you can go to, to rent a table and play.
It’s not only a fun pastime, but there are many health benefits to it as well! So on those Winter days and eves when we can’t go to the park for a fun game of tennis, table tennis is an awesome alternative. It can provide great socialization during those dark, secluded winter nights.
Just invite some friends or neighbors over for a game and paddle away! And no Covid worries – you can wear your mask and socially distance as you play.
Here are some of the benefits of this great game!
Benefits the Mind
- Improves Mental Alertness & Concentration
- Stimulates you Socially
- Helps Develop Mental Acuity
- Treats Dementia by activating various parts of the brain that improve the Dementia patient’s awareness
- Keeps your Brain Sharp in General – Known as the “Worlds Best Brain Sport”
Benefits the Body
- Dramatically Improves Reflexes
- Improves Hand Eye Coordination
- Burns Calories
- Highly Aerobic – Uses Upper & Lower Body
- Low Impact Exercise – Easy on Your Joints
- Improves Balance & Builds Strength
- Improves Heart Health
So, if you’re looking for a fun way to socialize, de-stress and get some exercise, pick up a paddle and have fun!
You do not find the happy life. YOU MAKE IT. Camilla Eyring Kimball
A LITTLE LAUGHTER!
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.